- Assist as needed.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Take classes pertaining to the trade.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
- Willing to learn in different departments.
- Follow basic work instructions
- Ability to execute basic assembly functions under supervision.
- Operate equipment within the proper safety parameters.
- Knowledge of operations within the department where assigned.
- Accountability for product being worked on within the department.
- Can complete required paperwork, I.E. tags, time ticket.
- Notify supervisor of any safety concerns as necessary.
- Follow Quality Management System requirements.
- Log in and out of Time Clock System.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Basic knowledge and use of basic hand measurement instruments
- Basic blueprint reading
- Quality System Requirements
- Safety / PPE
- Operate Hi-Lo
Manually lift less than 40 lbs.