Schwab Industries is seeking several qualified candidates for a role as a Press Operator in our tool shop. Competitive wages, great benefits including BCBS, Dental, Vision, and 401k with match. See duties below, if you feel you are qualified, fill out the form below.
- Operate assigned press operation, per the lineup.
- Die setup and tryout.
- Obtain part quality approval for 1st piece quality sample.
- Account for the part count.
- Die maintenance.
- Operate press within proper safety parameters.
- Notify supervisor of any safety concerns.
- Ensure that all completed product is marked and packed correctly prior to transport.
- Ensure that appropriate documents are filled out packed with the part skid/container.
- Ensure that the appropriate part label is affixed to the container.
- Ensure that all received materials are correctly labeled and within thickness tolerance.
- Contribute to company Continual Improvement Objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of 2pc, 3pc and 4 pc dies.
- Follow Quality Management System requirements.
- Log in and out of E2.
- Advanced Blue-Print Reading
- Advanced soft tool experience
- Employee Management
- Time Management
- Quality System Requirements
- Safety / PPE
- Operate Hi-Lo
- Confined Space