Senior NX Die Designer
- Senior NX die designer. Line dies; very little prog die.
- Must have a minimum 8 years exp.
- Proficient in Unigraphics NX
- Simulation experience a plus.
- Utilize Customer supplied product data, and datum schemes (GD&T) along with the customer specific standards.
- Create and maintains incoming data electronic file folder, which will contain the customers incoming data configuration.
- Assist in design and development planning throughout the job.
- Create and maintain outgoing data electronic file folder which will contain the specific customer outgoing data configurations.
- Design product per the Customer specifications.
- Electronically design product using CAD software.
- Obtain design approvals through various design stages and build as required by Program Management or Customer.
- Supply the Machining dept., Laser dept. Press Dept. and Fabrication dept. with electronic or hard copy files to perform the operations needed to manufacture the product.
- Update all engineering changes to the design as they occur.
- Provide Inspection files from the customer supplied product data for the verification to the final design.
- Maintain timing requirements as they pertain to the Design requirements with E2.
- Time Management
- Advanced Blueprint Reading
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management System